HELP!

Patient : I had un protected sex the 19th of june my period is due anywhere from the 24th to the 30th it was 2 days late i have thrown up both the 6th and the 8th of july with diarrhea and stomache ache am i pregnant
Symptoms:  Stomach ache nausea headache vomiting diarrhea
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. You said that you had your period right. If the flow was normal & for the span you genera lly have, you should probably be safe. If you are curious opt for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.