Help

Patient

Q: For the past year or so I have been dealing with unexplained hair loss I've gone to a dermatologist and nothing's wrong. Got a scalp biopsy and blood tests done as well. For a number of years during the day I get tired and fatigued. I've been tested for a thyroid problem and everything is normal. I can't seem to lose any weight and only gain, I eat pretty healthy and exercise. I haven't felt like myself in awhile, my brain is foggy. I have the symptoms of a thyroid issue but everything comes back normal, I've even been to an endocrinologist a couple years ago and there was nothing wrong. I'm at my wits end, I don't know what else to do.

Symptoms:  Hair loss, tiredness/fatigue, weight gain, foggy brain
Doctor