HELP

Patient

Q: I am not sure what is going on, but let me give you some background. I am a 24 year old male. My ex fiancee was unfaithful and shared her chlamydia, gonorrhea and yeast infection to me last September. I went through all the treatments and had no further problems. Our relationship was ended and I have not been with any other woman since then.
Now to the problem, as of last week I started a physical relationship with my girlfriend. I had some problems maintaining an erection and was not able to ejaculate. The day after I experienced soreness on the tip of my penis and my testicles. My stomach muscles are sore, which I am assuming is because I have not had sexual relations since last year.
Is this something I should be concerned with, could I have a STD even though I was treated for the one I had last year? Could the STD I had have caused my problems now? I am not experiencing any discharge, do not have any rashes or fevers.

HELP!

Doctor