Help! Am I pregnant

Patient

Q: Okay so here is the deal, I started my period July 10th and last until around the 16th I think it was around the 13th I had sex with a condom during sex it broke and he ejaculated inside me without knowing of the condom breaking. Within less than 8 hours the next morning I took plan b. about a week later I had brownish pink spotting. Which is common of taking plan b. it's been about 2 weeks and I had unprotected sex he peed since last ejaculation a couple of times which should flush out any sperm. He only went in and out a couple of times and stopped without ejaculation. It's been about 3-4 days since then and about 2 1/2 weeks since I took plan b and I'm having brownish stings and brown spotting. Could I be pregnant. We always wear a condom and he always pulls out before ejaculation except for what happened with the condom breaking and we didn't wear one 3-4 days ago. Without ejaculating and peeing numerous times before. Could I be pregnant???? Or am I just freaking out and it's just side effects Messing up my functioning im with bleeding. My period isn't until the 11th of August and it is July 31st..

Symptoms:  Spotting and brown strings.
Doctor

A:   Withdrawing before ejaculation is not a reliable method of contraception. Having said that, it is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant especially since the ejaculation was not inside your vagina. Precum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is the secretion from the glands in the aroused penis. This fluid rarely ever contains active sperms so it is very unlikely a woman gets pregnant because of the pre-cum.
Delayed menses as well as brownish spotting are both side effects of emergency contraception. A variety of reasons other than pregnancy such as hormonal imbalances, weight fluctuations, thyroid illness, polycystic ovaries etc. are all causes of delayed menses.
I can understand that you both must be really worried about this; it is easier to take a home pregnancy test and find out whether you are pregnant or not rather than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy.
If you are not planning to have a baby soon it is best you use a reliable contraceptive method to stay protected. I strongly urge you to visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid such anxious times in the future