Help! am i pregnant?

Patient : I have vaginal bleeding and im not sure if its my period, or implantation bleeding. Its kind of heavy, but my period isn't due for another week. My partner and I had unprotected sex this past Saturday, and he ejaculated in me. Could this be the first sign of pregnancy?
Symptoms:  Bleeding, medium flow, pinkish blood
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. If you are not on any form of contraception and have been having regular periods since, and have had unprotected intercourse during your fertile period of the cycle, then it is likely that the bleeding you experienced after a week post intercourse can be an implantation bleed unless proven otherwise. Implantation bleed is always a retrospective diagnosis and is established only after the confirmation of pregnancy. Now the earliest pregnancy can be confirmed is with a blood serum beta hCG test done after 10 days of last unprotected intercourse. It measures the hCG levels secreted by the embryo. If the levels are more than 1 or raised, then it confirms pregnancy, else if less than 1, pregnancy is ruled out for sure. If the pregnancy test is positive, then the bleeding you are experiencing is the implantation bleeding. I hope i have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards