Help birth control misuse?

Patient: I stopped my birth control for two months and then three weeks ago I started my period but I stopped it with the 4-3-2-1 birth control method then continued to not take them I’ve had unprotected sex six times and started my bc pack with three pills on one day two the next is this bad can I be pregnant?

Symptoms: Birth control/pregnancy health

Doctor: Hello,Yes , you can be pregnant because birth control pills cannot be used in episodes or as emergency contraception, instead they have to be used daily and regularly to maintain protection by inhibiting ovulation.If you have had unprotected sex in the middle of the cycle and not on birth control regularly then chances are that ovulation had occurred and you may get pregnant. 4321 schedule is to stop bleeding in cases of menorrhagia only, but it doesn’t offer contraceptive protection.You may wait for your missed periods and rule out pregnancy by a urine pregnancy test.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards