Help configure, any medication you think will help?

Q: I started feeling symptoms of having a sore throat 2 weeks earlier from today (Jan. 27,2015) I was taking allergy pills thinking it was just allergies with a runny nose. This past Saturday (Jan. 24,2015) I work up in the morning with a small sore throat symptom and later on in the day got a headache which I've had up until today (Jan. 27,2015)whiile my throat continued feeling the same my headache got major today I started getting major pain a bit more than a migraine, I took ibuprofen for it and rested for a while and of course it was gone, my throat although started to hurt just a bit once I woke up, and it has up to now....any idea what I might have? Infection, flu/virus?

Symptoms:  Minor coughing, sore throat, headache, runny nose and irritastion on the nose