HELP, Could I be 12 weeks pregnant?

Patient

Q: I've never had regular periods.. I would usually get them every 3-5 months. PCOS is quite common in my family, though I'm not sure it's hereditary, my sister has it, as do all my aunts. I've never been officially diagnosed, however my mom just assumed. I got my period on April 12th/13th, and finished on the 17th/18th.

On April 18th, I lost my virginity. I'm not going to say I had sex because there was no ejaculation. However, he went in without wearing condom, and pumped twice before I asked him to stop. On April 24th, I had sex. He wore a condom, and to my knowledge, they it didn't visibly break, so unless a small rip was made or semen leaked out, I'm not sure anymore.

About two weeks later, I noticed the area around my nipples had seemed to become swollen, almost as though they were swollen. I was also quite constipated. A week after I would have gotten my period, I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

On May 28th, I went to the doctors to get birth control. They prescribed Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, as I had previously been on Aviane for a year and it gave me some crazy hormone symptoms. I started my first back on June 2nd, and started spotting on June 25th/26th, and got a bleed/flow throughout the night of the 26th/27th. It was a regular period flow wise, and cramp wise. However, I stopped bleeding on July 1st, which was shorter than usual, however I chalked that up to birth control.

Throughout the month of June, I took a home pregnancy test once a week (Canadian Brands: First Response and Clear Blue, both digital and not digital), they were all consistently negative. On June 16th, I went to a health clinic and they did a urine test, it was also negative.

A week or two before I was due to get my period, my breasts became sore and tender. I chalked it up to pms symptoms and that it would go away once I started. And it did. Except, I woke up on July 2nd with the tenderness again. And it hasn't really gone away until the last couple of days. I took my first placebo pill this morning (July 21st).

Throughout the first month on the pill, my breasts seemed to have increased in size and heaviness, the veins have seemed to become more prominent/visible, and my stomach has become distended, but I haven't put on any weight in pounds.

Another thing I've noticed, is that veins in my thighs, lower abdomen, hips and sides of hips, as well as hands (palms and wrists) have also became more visible.

Could I really be pregnant? If so, I'd be about 12 weeks. I'm confused and scared. A friend is trying to convince me I'm developing a phantom pregnancy, all the tests have been negative. But I've also read that some urine tests don't work for some women.

Symptoms:  breast tenderness, fuller/firmer breasts, distended stomach, visible veins.
Doctor