Help depression and pain caused due to depression and restless leg syndrome

Patient

Q: I have been on anti depressants for many years with hardly any relieve. I have taken effexor paxil celexa lexapro prozac seroquel trazadone and the list goes on and on. I suffer from restless leg syndrome and never really gone to dr about it. But it has gotten increasing worse and very painful. I can only get out of bed to relieve the pain between my knew and calf. I took my girl friends ultram and realized i never felt better in the morning. I have done reaseach that suggest it has antidepressant qualitys. Can my dr prescribe that for me. For its dual effect.

Doctor