Help finding new doctor for chronic pain

Patient : I have recently moved to a new area and have been trying to find a doctor that will continue the same treatment I am on as it is the only medication that helps with my chronic pain. I found one doctors office that accepts medi-cal but the doctor is not licensed to write methadone which is what I am currently on. The problem I am having is that I am broke and took the last of my prescription and now have no idea where to find a doctor that will be able to help me. Any ideas?
Symptoms:  Back spin
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have pain in my shins after being on my feet for a while. The orthopedist thought it was sciatica, but my primary d...

Q: Is upper back pain normal with strept throat ?

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon