Help for a adhd child that is uncontroable

Patient : Please help me to control a 3 yr old that hdhd I am at a loss tried everything he kicks,slaos,pinches,spits screams throws things and does all of this to me please hep me
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We are very sorry that you are having such difficulty with your son's behaviour. If you hav e not done so already, it would be best that you take your child to a see a child psychiatrist to assess whether or not if he is indeed suffering from a behavioural disorder such as attention deficit and hyperactivity(ADHD) or whether this behaviour is constitutional for his age. Depending on whether or not he is diagnosed with ADHD, his treatment may or may not involve medication. Please consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation. Thank you for consulting

Related Q&A

Q: Hey doc, my ADHD meds aren't working like it should be and I've been taking these meds (concerta) since I was 10 year...

Q: I'm 26 years old and I strongly believe that I have ADHD and bipolar disorder. I can confirm this assumption by own e...

Q: I'm finding it very difficult to effectively manage my ADHD symptoms as an adult. It's embarrassing and humiliating. ...

Q: I was prescribed Vyvanse for my ADHD and I actually lost / am unable to find where I had put the bottle itself contai...

Q: My child is suffering from ADHD and he is hyperactive. He does not make any eye contact, does not listen to our comma...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon