Help for a adhd child that is uncontroable

Patient

Q: Please help me to control a 3 yr old that hdhd I am at a loss tried everything he kicks,slaos,pinches,spits screams throws things and does all of this to me please hep me

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We are very sorry that you are having such difficulty with your son's behaviour. If you have not done so already, it would be best that you take your child to a see a child psychiatrist to assess whether or not if he is indeed suffering from a behavioural disorder such as attention deficit and hyperactivity(ADHD) or whether this behaviour is constitutional for his age. Depending on whether or not he is diagnosed with ADHD, his treatment may or may not involve medication. Please consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com