HELP FREAKING OUT Missed period but a virgin and light bleeding with pains

Q: Missed period, Virgin and light bleeding

Symptoms:  I'm 15 years old and a vigin but i missed my period. My period is really irregular and doesn't come till 3-4 days before the end of the month, but this month there has been nothing, no normal increase of discharge or anything, I am indeed a virgin but my boyfriend and I fool around a lot. But as far as I know no cum or pre-cum has been near my vagina.. Recently I did have some yellow discharge which usually happens before my period but then the next day i woke up with nothing but that night i had sort of brown ish discharge and then light bleeding, I also have lower abdomen pains and a sort of heavy feeling in my uterus could this be my period or something else? I have been stressing a lot over the matter also my period is never light its quite heavy and painful so I'm extremely worried about this. am i showing signs of pregnancy or a weird period?