Help get answers to my question.

Patient : I anally masturbated yesterday with a 6inch vibrator and now I have been feeling bloated/full plus a sore bum. Could it be from that or that I'm getting period in 8days?? As well now my shoulders and elbow have been sore and some fingers numb.
Symptoms:  Bloating/full feeling
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The numbness is unlikely to be due to the use of a vibrator. But the soreness could be a possibility. Avoid their use in future and anal masturbation is not recommended. The bloating could be a part of premenstrual symptom. Drink lot of water a day, and have a nutritious diet. The soreness of shoulder and elbow could be due to some other reason probably a muscle ache. Hope this helped. Regards,