Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Help get answers to my question.

Help get answers to my question.

Patient: I anally masturbated yesterday with a 6inch vibrator and now I have been feeling bloated/full plus a sore bum. Could it be from that or that I’m getting period in 8days?? As well now my shoulders and elbow have been sore and some fingers numb.

Symptoms: Bloating/full feeling

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The numbness is unlikely to be due to the use of a vibrator. But the soreness could be a possibility. Avoid their use in future and anal masturbation is not recommended. The bloating could be a part of premenstrual symptom. Drink lot of water a day, and have a nutritious diet. The soreness of shoulder and elbow could be due to some other reason probably a muscle ache.Hope this helped.Regards,