Help! I do believe I am having symptoms of pregnancy, I need your help!

Patient

Q: Hi. Recently my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex. My last menstrual period was on December 11th and lasted until the 14th. . We had sex on the 17th leading up u Tim the 21st and once again on the 24th. A few days ago I had light cramping in my lower abdominal, as well as light brown discharge only when I used the washroom and wiped. I also began feeling nauseated one day ago. I am out of town for about a week and am unable to get to my doctor until the . What are my chances of being pregnant? And do you think that I am, indeed pregnant?

Doctor