Help, i need a doctor's advice ,it might get serious

Patient

Q: I think i have an anemia.. and what should i do to treat it? i want to treat it right away, i dont want to visit a doctor for check-up its way to expensive. i think this site is very helpful. tnx and godbless

Symptoms:  Symptoms.: dizziness , numb legs
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

But the treatment of Anemia, depends on its cause and the level of hemoglobin.
If the hemoglobin level is very low one requires blood transfusion and evaluation of the cause of this severe anemia.

I would recommend following tests:
1. Hemogram with General Blood picture.
2. Kidney function test.

These two are the basic tests to be done before we start anyone on treatment.
In general you should increase green leafy vegetables, soaked gram, fruits, milk in the diet.

Hope this helps.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy