Help identify/or possibility of having a UTI.

Q: Hello, I have been experiencing some symptoms that seem to be normal for a UTI. I have been experiencing bloating, cloudy urine, pressure on my lower stomach, urinating often, and slight pain when I urinate. I used a test tribe from a local store and it came back that there is leukocytes in my urine. It all seems like a UTI, but I feel it could be something different as I am only an 18 year old male. I am not asking for a diagnosis but what else could it be?

Symptoms:  Bloating, cloudy urine, pressure on lower stomach, urinating often, slight pain when urinating.