Help, If i ejaculated on panties will it get her pregnant?

Patient : I had a sort of wierd question. If someone ejaculated next to a girls panties (if she was not wearing them) and got some semen/ sperm on them, and then she put them on 6-8 hours later could she get pregnant? Or would the semen/ sperm have already died. EDIT: I am really worried please help!!! EDIT: I am really worried please help!!!
Doctor :   Hello, If the sperm has been ejaculated on the panties and she has worn them after 6-8 hrs then the possibility of liq uefaction of sperm and drying is likely but it cannot be commented for certain that some sperms may be alive. Ideally once they dry up , they become inactive and cannot swim up into the vagina through the dried semen . I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards