Help, May have flu and be pregnant

Patient : I think I may have the flu I have had a sore throat and a bad cough. My sore throat is gone but Saturday & Sunday my nose started bleeding. Today I had a bad stomach pain and bad cramps, I went to the restroom and threw up nothing but fluid just water better said. And when I was throwing up my nose bleed like two drops I stopped throwing up and my nose stopped bleeding. On top of this I don't know If I may be pregnant or not.Me and my husband has intercourse January the 2nd.
Symptoms:  Coughing
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Flu-like symptoms, sore throat, and a bad cough, is suggestive of an underlying infection , it may be bacterial or viral in nature. The symptom of bleeding from the nose has to be immediately addressed. Your blood pressure has to check at the earliest and the cough must also be treated, irrespective of chances of pregnancy. I suggest you to see a gynecologist immediately and get an examination done.Since the last intercourse was on January 2, hoping that you had your cycles before that, it is too early to detect a pregnancy.You may be treated on terms of taking you as positive for a pregnancy, mention the same to the doctor, so that the medicines you will be on are all safe ones given in pregnancy. Meanwhile follow warm saline gargles 3 times a day, it soothes the throat, lozenges relieve the cough. Get yourself examined by an ear nose and throat specialist for the nose bleed.You may ask to do a few investigations like complete blood count, urine tests, and an ultrasound if needed at a later date. If there is no pregnancy, the stomach cramps could be premenstrual in case you are awaiting your next cycle in a weeks time. Avoid self-medication and avoid aspirin, it may increase nose bleed. Hope this helped. Regards