Help me

Q: I was meant to be around my 10th week of pregnancy now but found out a week ago the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I have passed the baby already it came away on Thursday. I've still been bleeding heavy, today I went for a scan to check the baby had come away and everything else with it, which it has my scan was at 10am and since 5:30pm my bleeding has got worse as in I need to change my pad every half hour, the clots are getting bigger and the pain is so bad I can't walk. I have taken 4 ibuprofen which didn't work n now have taken 1 tramadol which has lessened the pain but its still a little bad.... what is wrong and what can I do to make the pain stop
Please help me

Symptoms:  Cramping in stomach so bad I can't walk and very large blood clots