Help me

Patient

Q: Hi, I just want to ask if you could figure out what kind of disease is this because he don't want to tell me. He just told me the symptoms. He wants to cure it by his self but I am worried that it may be dangerous.

Symptoms:  Nose bleeding (often at night and if I pinch his nose it bleeds and there is a blood coming out from his mouth too.) Skin allergies (just showed up at his neck), his past doctor said one of the symptoms is him being moody and sometimes too energetic even if he didn't get enough rest.
Doctor