Help me

Patient

Q: Hi,

please would you help me to diagnose these symptons? Yesterday I woke up weak and tired, but I didnt take it seriously... afternoon I started to feel pernament pressure in my head, plus sometimes strong turning, I had strong backache, especially in lower part, it felt like I couldnt relax my muscles at all, among with that during the all day I was feeling cold and often geting strong goosebumps all over my body that felt really uncomfortable while wearing clothes, and in the night I felt like fever, really hot, sweating really easily even in contact with my own skin, I took Doliprane for ache, boyfriend gave me massage of my back so I felt a bit relieved cuz it pushed symptons down...went sleep, and today morning I do still feel my head, my back, and really hot after trying to sleep again....

Do you have an idea what it could be? I have never felt like this in my life before, I had headaches, strong turning, but not with all other symptons together.. Thank you so much for your help!

Symptoms:  pressure in head, backache, goosebumps
Doctor