Help Me

Patient : I've been feeling depressed for about six months now, and it has recently gotten worse. I've been feeling down, I've been having suicidal thoughts, I've been eating less, I've lost interest in pretty much everything I've ever enjoyed, A LOT less energy, I've been feeling a lot of guilt and regret, I haven't been able to focus on anything lately, I've been wanting to start cutting again, I haven't slept late for the past couple days and it is past 2am and I have not been able to sleep. I don't know what to do and I've lost hope in everything. I don't want to do anything anymore. My question is, what do I do? I haven't been to a doctor for way over a year and I'm afraid to go to one.
Symptoms:  Feeling down, suicidal thoughts, eating less, thoughts about cutting again, lost interest in daily activities, a lot less energy (if any), feelings of guilt and regret, not sleeping well, harder to concentrate, I've lost hope in everything, I don't want to do anything anymore.