HELP ME

Patient: I HAVE THIS PROBLEM FOR 3 WEEEKS NOW .MY LONG VEIN ON MY PENIS WHERE MY FORSKIN ENDS HURTS. SO I WENT TO MY DR AND HE SAID I HAVE A YEAST INFECTION SO HE PUT ME ON SOME FLU AND SOME CREAM FOR 7 DAYS.. BUT WHEN I PUT MY CREAM ON MY FORSKIN WHERE MY VEIN IS AT I THINK I RUBE IT TO HARD CUZ NOW I CAN GET UP ON MY PENIS. I AM FREAKING OUT THAT I MITE HIT A NEVRES OR DAMAGE IT I BEEN STRESSING ABOUT IT ALL DAY CANT SLEEP CAUSE OF THIS PAIN AT THE END OF MY VEIN AND I CANT GET IT UP…

Symptoms: my long vein on penis hurts

Doctor: First of all your anxiety is understandable. As doctor has advised, if infection present, need to be treated. When you become anxious, you are not likely to get erection. At best this could be temporary phenomenon. If you relax and feel yourself comfortable, erection is likely to come back on its own. Even otherwise the doctors can early help you on this count.