Help me, All I want are answers!!!

Patient : I have spinal pain, Shooting pains in extremities, Sometimes face tingling, Tingling and numbness in the hands and feet. all happens randomly for the past 6 months. In the beginning I tried physical therapy, had a cervical MRI done. They found nothing. I have been trying chiropractic for the past 2 months and there are no definite changes in pain or frequency. Now, What is wrong with me???
Symptoms:  Shooting pains, face tingles, tingling in hands and feet, headaches, lack of normal interests.