Help me ! Am I pregnant ?

Patient

Q: I had sex for the first time on January 25, on my period tracker it said I was fertile. The guy was not wearing a condom and I didn't know that until 2 minutes in and said pull out. He didn't come inside me if I recall. Today almost 10 days later, I have pains in the left and right side of my hips, upper abdomen pain, my back hurts and I feel nauseas and alittle constipated, does this mean I'm pregnant or something else... I'm freaking out with the stuff I'm ready but I need to ask a professional, does this mean I'm pregnant

Doctor

A:   Hi, none of your features suggest that you are pregnant.
if you want to confirm, just go for a urine pregnancy test, which can be done by a card test which is available at any chemist shop
regards