Ask The Doctor > Pending > Help me choose a suitable mutivitamins to solve my problems

Help me choose a suitable mutivitamins to solve my problems

Patient: Hi,I eat 1 box of slate pen everyday and have been eating this since past 5-6 years. I am aware that i have iron deficiency and recent blood test also showed i have extreme deficiency in other vitamins too.I have lots of hair falls, feeling tired & lazy all the time, my face looks dull and pale and have also started getting pimples.I have so much craving for slate chalk that i cannot stop it. I want to stop eating slate chalk and as well improve on the above problems. Please suggest me some good multivitamin tablet which i could take and solve my problems mentioned.Thanks

Doctor: