Help me! Could i be type 1 diabetic?

Q: Recently i have realised that i have been getting really tired. Im only 13 years old, which really concerns me. I have also realised that i drink a lot of water/juice. And due to that i have been doing a lot of clear urine. I don't know if this is normal but when i do urine it's very quick and a lot of bubbles form. Last night due to drinking a lot of water i woke up during the night. As soon as i woke up my right eye went blurry. I rubbed it to make sure that there wasn't any crusts, but still it was blurry. I went to the toilet and when i released out my urine my eye wasn't blurry anymore. I went back to sleep and the same happened to my left. I have tried everything, except going to the doctors. But i typed up my symptoms, and somehow summed up to Type 1 diabetes. Could i have type 1 diabetes? And what do you suggest i do?

Symptoms:  Tiredness, Increased thirst, increased urine (clear), increased hunger