Help Me Doctor ...Please.I need a rply as soon as possible.

Patient

Q: Hi doctor
Iam 26 yrs old and now am carrying of 20 week.today is my 20 week 6 days.Now am suffering from severe cold and severe cough and sneezing.(2 days before started).yesterday onwards i starts taking medicines.My doctor told take 2 penadol at the time of 8hrs interval per day.And she gave mucolyte syrup and butalin tablet for cough(3 per day) and lagadine 10 mg (1 per day at night) for sneezing.Doctor,every one told dont take too much tablets during pregnancy.Now iam totally worried about my babies health.did this tablets have any side effects?Already I have some allergic problem.(dust allergy and winter climate allergy)Now Iam in dubai.Here winter season starts.Last month also i was suffering from fever and severe cough.So dr gave antibiotic medicine for cough.I took two TT injection.The fever and cough was stared only after 5 days when i was taking two TT.Otherwise everthing is alright in my report.My baby have 354 gms expected weight.his heart beat and everthing is normal.My blood count is 10.3.

Doctor I need a detailed reply fro you..Iam soo much tensed and worried about my baby.Iam looking forward to hear from you

Doctor