Help me figure out if I'm pregnant

Patient

Q: Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice in the last two months. I've gotten bleeding but my cramps are extremely painful more than my normal period. Am I pregnant?

Symptoms:  Cramping, bleeding, headaches, tiredness, mood swings,
Doctor

If you have got your menses after the last time you had intercourse, then it is unlikely to be a pregnancy. The mood swings, tiredness and cramps could not be related to pregnancy. There is nothing to worry about now, but you should avoid unprotected sex. You may consult a gynecologist for an examination for your symptoms.

Hope this helped.