Help me find an answer with my MEDS!

Patient: I am taking this medicine for a UTI and have taken it before no problems but this 3rd time I just started taking 2 a day and the medsulfatrim ds tw bacteria ds tabs started making my mouth dry and redness on my tounge. tried using a mouth moisturizer spray-helps a little but its getting worse it seems. I also have ms and uterian cancer that I am being treated with radiation treatments.EDIT:the medicine is sulfatrim ds tw bacteria ds tabs-I PUT 2 WORDS TOGETHEREDIT:the medicine is sulfatrim ds tw bacteria ds tabs-I PUT 2 WORDS TOGETHER

Symptoms: Very dry mouth-red parts of tounge and

Doctor: The dry mouth and red tongue may be caused by drug reactions or some other medical problems. Ask your doctor and confirm whether any type of cancer treatment that you may be receiving is likely. Please get yourself examined by your doctor and seek specialist referral, if appropriate.