Help me find out whats wrong with me

Q: I have recently been treated for gonerrea and i had a one dose treatment when they gave me one pill and a shot at the doctor. They said my symptoms should clear up within 7-10 days afterwards. And they did on the 6 day. And on the 7th day i decided to have sexual intercourse but during and afterwards there was pain and it burned. What does that mean exactly?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: burning and pain

A:   The cause of burning and pain may a result of the previous or a coexisting infection; or some other cause not related to it. It is difficult to comment without a physical examination. Sometimes vaginitis may cause discomfort during intercourse. Lack of lubrication is also a common cause of dyspareunia or painful intercourse; so in vaginismus. Please visit a doctor for help.