Help me, i don't know what to do?

Q: I don't if im pregnant, but i already felt all the pregnancy symptoms? the problem is this few moments ago, i saw some blood spotting.. i didn't know if it's my menstrual period because by now there;s no blood flowing?

Symptoms:  Sleepy, moodswings, too much eating

A:   Implantation bleeding is seen in some women who are pregnant at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period. You seem to be getting pregnancy like symptoms and you also are having an abnormal bleeding pattern hence the possibility of a pregnancy needs to be considered
Whenever in doubt, it is advisable to take a home pregnancy test rather than taking any stress about the possibility of a pregnancy.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best.
Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
Go ahead and just take the pregnancy test rather than worrying about the possibilities.