Help me. I don't know whats going on with me.

Q: I have an irregular period. My period comes every other month or ao but it never missed 2 months in a row.. I concerned about being pregnant. I missed the month of september and october and havnt seen one in november yet... I have gained alot of weight. I have took aboyt 6 preg test and all say negative. Can you help me...

Symptoms:  Cramps, gaining weight and tired more than ofter.. Have seen blood n brown discharge.

A:   Hello.
thanks for contacting askthedoctor .com
It is evident from your history that you are suffering from delayed menses calked oligomenorrhoea. This is most commonly seen in your age group in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome.
It is cgaracterized by delayed menses,excessive hair growth or hirsutism and polycystic ovaries on ultrasound. Obesity is associated with it and signifies insulin resistance.

I suggest you may visit your physician fir a detaile physical examination ,hormonal profile and ultrasound. It is likely that you may have to be started on oc pills and you have to reduce your weight.
The symptoms of bloating and cramping with spotting indicates PMS and your menses should start in a week or so. Please visit your physician for an evaluation of PCOS.
i hope i gave answered your query.
wishing you health.