Help me i have a problem in the private area

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm a male and when I have to go urinate. All it does is drip and I'm literally standing there for over two minutes. And once I stop and walk away I kid you not within 20 seconds I have to go right back again...what is wrong and who do I go see about this..

Doctor

A:   Such frequency and difficulty of urination may be a sign of urinary infection. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is caused by bacteria that get inside your urinary tract. Most bacteria that enter your urinary tract are expelled when you urinate. If the bacteria stay in your urinary tract, you may get an infection. Your urinary tract includes your kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Urine is made in your kidneys, and it flows from the ureters to the bladder. Urine leaves the bladder through the urethra. A UTI is more common in your lower urinary tract, which includes your bladder and urethra.
Please consult your family physician for immediate help.