Help me i itch on fingers and erveywhere it hurts.

Patient : I Have Almost Not Slept in whole night :( I itch Around fingers around the knees and under your feet . A bit on the stomach, face , neck and skin around the rectum. Itch also Slightly Between legs especially fingers are swollen and feet are swollen. Itch Coming As waves , but swelling is there whole time . My Fingers my looks as sausage and under feet is Also swollen I had sex 6 days ago Has been cold the last 6 days Can Anyone Help ? :(
Symptoms:  Sneezing.. Itch.. Pain underfeet and on the fingers
Help me i itch on fingers a...-1 Help me i itch on fingers a...-2 Help me i itch on fingers a...-3