Help me i need to know if i may ne pregnant

Patient

Q: Tubal seven years ago, boobs have been sore since last cycle went off and nauseous frequently urinating and just got dull lower cramps could I be preg

Symptoms:  Nauseous sore breast
Doctor

Thanks for the query,
If you have undergone tubal ligation seven years ago , then it is to be understood that tubal ligation is a permanent sterilization method and chances of pregnancy is negligible.The symptoms that you are experiencing are a part of premenstrual symptoms or PMS which may last even for a few days after the end of menses, so it is suggested that you should wait for few more days for them to subside naturally.