Help me. i think im pregnant

Patient : I think I'm pregnant, I'm showing some signs, but not sure..
Symptoms:  Nausea, fatigue, mood swings
Doctor :   Hello, The best way to test pregnancy is to perform a blood serum beta hcg level test. If the levels are more than 1 or raised, it confirms pregnancy. Else if the levels are less than 1, then pregnancy is ruled out. If the pregnancy test is negative then the symptoms you are experiencing are probably premenstrual symptoms which may mimic early pregnancy symptoms and indicate that your menses shall ensue in next few days . I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards