Help me i think that i might be pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi i have had sore heads the past 2 weeks. Really bad pains in my breasts and cramps in my stomach. Iv been really gassy and feeling really tired. I took my last period on the 12th of October and it is usually regular i have been having unprotected sex. Could i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Breasts sore, headache,stomach cramps
Doctor

thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If your LMP was 12th october and you have missed your periods, with history of unprotected sex during this cycle, there are chances that you may be pregnant. It is advisable to perform a urine pregnancy test to confirm or negate any chances of pregnancy first.

Also these symptoms though mimic early pregnancy but are also similar to premenstrual syndrome which is common when menses are nearing . so if the pregnancy test is negative , then you are in your premenstrual phase.

I hope i have answered your query in detail.
wishing you good health ,
regards