Help me i wanna know if i could be pregnant

Patient : Ive had my period for a day the Its off and its been going on for a couple days could i. be pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Scanty flow during periods is called hypomenorrhea. This ca n occur due to many structural, hormonal and psychological causes. By the pattern of bleeding it is difficult to come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy. Go for urine pregnancy test once. If the test comes negative the possibility of pregnancy is less. Take care.