Help me i'm masturbating

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,
I do masturbating for past 7 years .I am worried that in future i wont get a baby due to my bad habit of masturbating.I am confused by searching solution to my problem.And help me to get out of this problem. my sperms coming out are less in quantity.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Masturbation does not effect male fertility. However, you may encounter difficult engaging in sexual intercourse with your future partner due to decreased sensitivity of your penile tissue. Although masturbation is a normal phenomenon, excessive masturbation can become an addiction. If there are any stimuli in your life that lead you to masturbate excessively we recommend that you make an effort to remove them. A great way of assisting in overcoming this is by occupying your idle time with a hobby such as competitive sports or exercise. There are many forums online, or anonymous groups of persons who meet with the same problem. Both of these offer great methods of gaining support from people with the same problem as you, and assist you in finding solutions to your problem. You can also consult a therapist who can assist you in overcoming your problem in a healthy manner.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com

Patient: thanks for your kind answer.can you tell me any online forums or anonymous groups to me ?