Help me in diagnosing the problem

Q: Hello,

I am 22 years old, male. I have a very weird problem with my knee joint, I have been feeling pain in my knees for two years,I got three Knee MRI and doctors who saw them told me that there is no problem with my knee joint, Once one of them told me that there is a little skew in my heel's bone, and a little protruding in my patella. one else told me that I'm suffering from Chondromalacia.
I have been using MoveFreeAdvance (Glucosamine) for two years, but still I feel pain and tiredness in my knees and legs after 30 minute of walking. One of therapist told me that I am going to get genu varum and thus I'm using insole and specific slipper to walk in house. The main problem with my knees is their skin is much colder that legs region , while legs feels normal my knees are colder. If i want to talk about past, i used to ran all the time at stairs when i was teenage, and went for track and field in high school. I'm guessing those might be the initialization of problems i am suffering these days. Could please help with what's wrong with my knees??

Symptoms:  Knee joint pain,