Help me, my ankle still isn't healed.

Q: Hi, I fractured my ankle five months ago in cheer and I went to the doctor and they said it should be healed in two months, but Im still having problems. Its affecting me at work now. I cant stand on my toes because it pulls my ankle on the inside horribly and even just walking. I also can't sit criss cross because it does the same thing and I still can't run without it pulling and recently it was hurting really bad where my foot bone connects to my leg and it was on the inner right side and it kept me up from the pain.

Symptoms:  Pain and slight swelling

A:   Hi,
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It should have little pain as five months has passed already. Probably you need physiotherapy. Analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief is useful.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.