Help me, my mouth is always dry

Patient : Hi, I'm 24 weeks pregnant and my mouth and throat does dry up a lot and sometimes even when I brush my teeth I still have a weird taste in my mouth. What can cause that and how can I resolve it?
Symptoms:  Dry mouth and throat, weird taste in my mouth
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the question. This dryness of mouth and throat is possibly because of decreased water intake and co mbined with progesterone effect of pregnancy. It is advised that you may increase your water intake to meet your body requirements such that at any time of the day the central portion of the tongue should always be moist indicating adequate hydration. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards