Help me,paranoid because of this!

Patient

Q: Hi, i had unprotected oral sex a week ago..but had protection for vaginal sex..everything was fine since then..then 2 days ago,i met this girl,we were in a room.nothing went on..we didnt do anything except me caressing her while we were standing.and i tilted myself to the front a little..she was in front. after that day,my whole knee felt weak.including my whole body..but thats not the main point..it was till i went home the same day and masturbated twice.1st time using a male fleshlight which was still wet from the day bfore usage inside..i just add conditioner into it and started masturbating..2nd time was using my hands and the same conditioner only..im a right hander..after masturbating and washing it with a different soap..i realize that a specifc part of my shaft was super itchy and a little red with "smaller than a pimple size bump" was there..it has been 2 days now.and its still feeling itchy and red but with no bumps now.just redness..i realized that it really starts to itch especially when im taking my bath and the waters running thru and after bath i start to see a redness come out..but after drying it,the itch starts to reduce..please tell me if its std or just irritation?so far,ive not try anything..

Help me,paranoid because of...-1 Help me,paranoid because of...-2
Doctor