Help me please asap!!!!

Patient

Q: We'll I'm 16 and uncertain about everything at the moment on the 2nd of January 2014 I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend, we had no protection and he came in me twice. Then on the 5th of January I had a light pink discharge which threw me as I've never had that before, then on the 6th of January I came on my period strongly for 3 days. This worried me as I've never been on for less that a 6 days. However now I am getting back pains, lower abdominal pains, head aches, I'm fairly having mood swings, and sometimes feeling sick! I've taken 4/5 pregnancy tests all negative I'm so confused as I've read on internet that most people got the same results and then they became pregnant.
Please if you could help me that would be great and much needed!
Thank you
Faye x

Symptoms:  Feeling sick, lower belly pains, mood swings, headaches but negative tests
Doctor