Help me please for heighet problem. Now I am 5’3”.

Patient: My birthday was 4/8/1991. Now I want to increase my height about 2 inches at any cost. What can I do now? Please help me.

Symptoms: Growth problem

Doctor: Hi,Welcome to Ask The Doctor.After 21 years of age, it is difficult to gain height. However, you can try to gain weight by taking these foods:1. Milk2. Fruits3. EggsAlong with this, also try to consume an excess of 500 calories daily to allow the excess to be used for height.