Help me please i dont knopw hat to do or think

Patient : Its been three weeks (February 6,2015) since I had the intercourse and I didn't have any types of symptoms. as of( February 27,2015) I have had a small reddish pinkish discharge from the vaginal area. now its been 7 days and I am still kind of spotting. why is this?
Symptoms:  Cramps back pains weak headaches lower stomach pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. This can might as well be an implantation bleed unless proved otherwise accompanied wi th mild abdominal cramps. You may get a blood serum beta hCG test done at the earliest to rule out pregnancy first. If the test is positive then it's an implantation bleed, else if negative then the symptoms can be attributed to premenstrual syndrome or PMS which indicate that your menses are to ensue in next few days. Hope this helps. Regards