Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Help me please I don’t know what to do

Help me please I don’t know what to do

Patient: Hi I just noticed little tiny white spots around my lips when I pull it

Help me please  I don't kno...-1 Help me please  I don't kno...-1

Doctor: Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.These could be the fordyce spots which are the accumulation of the oil in the sebaceous glands of the skin. sebaceous glands are the oils producing glands within the skin and provides moisture to the skin normally. sometimes when the oil gets accumulated these glands may appear as small white bumps in the skin. I advice against the treatment treatment of fordyce spots as this is a natural phenomenon. But in case of Cosmological concerns , one could treat it with lasers. I recommend a visit to a dermatologists and discussion on the various types of laser treatments. Hope this information was useful.