Help me please I feel like im dying

Patient : So I smoke cigarettes daily. But this morning a cigarette made me thro w up. At work I was nauseous and dizzy. I almost fell acouple times. I threwup at work. I also havent had a period since october.Whats wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Nauseous , dizzy , weak , stomach pains
Doctor :   Hello, If you have missed your periods since October , then the first thing you should be doing is to check for pregna ncy with a urine pregnancy test. However the symptoms of nausea, distaste, dizziness and mild ache mimic early pregnancy symptoms but they cannot be attributed decisively to pregnancy unless pregnancy is confirmed . Wishing you good health, regards