Help me please. I need help right away as soon as possible

Patient : How do I get rid of a ink stain on my toungue? I have tried toothpaste. I have tried Brushing my toungue with only toothpaste and then wrinsing. I have tried hot water. I have tried brushing with cold water.
Doctor :   You have not mentioned about the type of ink. I think either its the fountain pen ink or Ball point pen ink. Generally writing/marker pen inks do not cause permanent staining of the skin/mucosa. If its superficial it will go away with normal rinses and tongue cleaning. However if the stain is deep it will go away with the shedding of the stained dead cells layer. Shedding of old cells and formation of new cells is a continuous natural process. Depending on the ink constituents It may take 3-5 days. Don't meddle with it otherwise you will injure your tongue. Just maintain oral hygiene and in future avoid ink in the mouth because you never know about its constituents and the harm they can cause.